Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday
or "thankyouthankyouthankyou sweetmotherofgod"

Can you tell I'm happy it's the weekend.
What a week. Sooo much weirdness...

My favorite quotes this week:

"Of course I can do that for you. I'm your friend. I'm not your family".

"My robot lawnmower must have run over the hedgehog"

Me: "Yoka, any reason why you are wearing your caving boots and your underwear this morning"?
Yoka: "I couldn't find my slippers"

"Didn't you notice the lamp was, you know, brighter"?

Colleague: HaHa... so if your car is towed you maybe have to take a boat to work
Me: Yes, so if you see me taking a helicopter to work you'll know my boat sunk.
New Guy: Oh wow, really, you live on a boat?
Me: No. No I don't

Oh the fun of it all.

Tonight I'm going to a party with the cavers. We spent part of last night planning party games...

And now, all I want to do is sleep.

I'm officially old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home