Monday, October 02, 2006

All your money are belong to us

Weird things I saw today in Belgium:
  • A bus driver stopped his bus on the highway, got out and took a leak next to the bus/highway.
  • Outdoor public urinal next to the canal... pretty sure the drain works on the principle of "dilution is the solution to pollution".
Today I got mail.

It's not that I'm against mail -- when I'm in Canada, I really like mail -- there are just two things about Belgian mail that cause me to really hate it:

1. I can't read it because it's always in Dutch and
2. Even though I can't read it, the one thing I know for certain is that mail always wants money from me

This is the babblefish translation of the mail I got today:

please the chargeable amount to deposit into account # in the name of KBC insurance, with as communication you find a transfer form. If to the policy a proof of insurance belongs, we you provide this as soon as we have received the payment.
This makes me not want to check my mail.

Ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home