Wednesday, December 06, 2006

eMail...

As I don't have time to write a real entry tonight, I thought I'd share the most interesting email I received this week. It's from my friend Magda whose book I just finished editing:

Sorry, I have to ask you to read through something one more time. This is the foreword, written by Nobel Peace Prize winner Rigoberta Menchu from Guatemala. So, she sent it to me in Spanish, we have then translated it into German, and now it is translated from German to English. Would you just tell me how it reads for you? Thank you so much and yes: only if you have time much love, and a big hug,

Magda

Hmmm.... let's seeee. Well, I was planning to watch Battlestar Gallactica... but I guess I could squeeze in going over some text from your Nobel Peace Prize winner friend.

It's lucky for you guys Trailer Park Boys isn't on tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After going through all those translations it will probably read more like a toaster oven manual than a Nobel Prize foreword. Good luck with it.

8:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home