Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Eve
It's 8:30am on Christmas Eve. I'm having a coffee having just come in from a run by the river. There will be much eating these next two days and my run is my attempt to cover the spread.

Running in Melbourne isn't much fun. It's not as naturey as my little corner of Belgium and there is lots more brush fire smoke in the air, but I'm planning to persist. I don't expect to lose weight while here, but I'm not gaining any. HA!

Today I've got a pedicure booked, then Robin and I will spritz up the house for some Christmas entertaining. Later tonight we're having Polish-style Christmas dinner with Gosha, another UK-exile. Mmmmmm.. pierogies...

I've been here only 3 days and I've already spent my holiday budget. All on clothes. Melbourne fashions are soooo... lovely. Why didn't someone warn me??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home