Monday, February 05, 2007

Cyber Stalker

After work today I was a bit bored, so I googled my ex-boyfriend. I know... not cool to do; really not cool to admit.

Many of the return results were eBay listings, so I clicked on one. Apparently in December Sandy bought a French copy of "Brainy Baby"... which is, I guess, a dvd to ensure that your baby grows up to be an existentialist philosopher.

Sooooo... now I'm the kind of bummed out you can only get when you are nearly 40, single, childless, and you find out that your ex-boyfriend (who, to your surprise, married your good friend right after university) is going to have a baby. Or just had a baby. Or whatever.

I don't care.

Rather, I do care but in that way where I wish I didn't.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

6:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home